James Alford Goodall
- Born: 12 Nov 1858, Butler County, Kentucky
- Marriage (2): Winnie Foy Raymer
- Marriage (3): Lillian Stringfield in 1899 in Kentucky
- Marriage (5): Edith Mae Phelps between 1910 and 1920 in Kentucky
- Died: 21 Oct 1948, Bowling Green, Warren County, Kentucky at age 89
- Buried: 22 Oct 1948, Oak Forest Cemetery, Richardsville Road, Riverside, Warren County, Kentucky
May Have been Born Nov. 1, 1858
Married to Viola C., Winnie, Lillian, and Edith Phelps. Three of Jim's wives are buried next to each other at Cook Cemetery in Woodbury. James died at the age of 90 in 1948 and is buried at Riverside, Warren Co.
Died of Bronchial Pneumonia
Informant on Death Certificate was Carl Goodall his son
List of children by various wives:
Jim (James A Jr) Born About 1903
Carl B Born about 1908
James married Violeye C. Martin.
James next married Winnie Foy Raymer, daughter of Jacob Raymer and Paridine Dunn. (Winnie Foy Raymer was born on 28 Oct 1869 in Warren County, Kentucky, died on 3 May 1898 in Butler County, Kentucky and was buried in May 1898 in Old Wand Cemetery, Woodbury, Butler County, Kentucky.)
James next married Lillian Stringfield in 1899 in Kentucky. (Lillian Stringfield was born in Apr 1881 in Kentucky.)
James next married Zella Phelps.
James next married Edith Mae Phelps between 1910 and 1920 in Kentucky. (Edith Mae Phelps was born in 1887 and was buried in Oak Forest Cemetery, Richardsville Road, Riverside, Warren County, Kentucky.)